Redline Equipment believes it's important give back to the communities we serve. One of our core values is community. We support efforts in the area of agriculture and youth. Each year we budget an amount for these requests. All request must be made through the online form below and will automatically go to the appropriate person to respond to your request.
To be eligible & considered for a donation or sponsorship an organization must meet the following criteria:
- Be a nonprofit organization as defined by the IRS as 501c3.
- Be within the counties that our locations do business
- Submit request in writing via the form on our website at least 15 business days before the event or item is needed.
Priority will be given to organizations within the agricultural industry, specifically:
- Those that serve youth in agriculture
- Agricultural organization or event that serves the agricultural community
- Farm Bureaus
- Commodity groups
Unfortunately, because of the large amount of request, we are unable to make contributions to the following:
- Golf outings
- Yearbook Advertising
- Anything political in nature including political action committees
- Religious organizations
- Team and sport sponsorships, fundraisers, or advertising
- Funds for individuals
Donation or sponsorship consideration will be given based on need, exposure, the value Redline Equipment receives in return and available funds. A follow up response from our staff will be provided within 5 business days.
In return for all donations and sponsorships a photo is required to be provided by the end of the month the money or item was given.